Are you a budding content writer/digital marketer/journalist?
Gain experience and expand your portfolio by volunteering with Black Spell as a Content Writer intern. You will be responsible for aiding us in the creation of high quality written and visual content, for our website blog and social media. Experience isn’t necessary, but it helps. Flair for writing, passion for your subjects and enthusiasm to write matters just as much. If you have talent and we’re the first place to publish you, we’re happy to be.
Successful applicants should be:
- Well versed in action sports (skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding etc) and have a taste for art and music (the darker side) – the subjects surrounding the Black Spell brand
- Strong written English
- Excellent communicator
- A good level of computer literacy – including word processing, email and social media
In exchange you will get:
- Experience in content creation
- Build a portfolio of your work
- Professional testimonial/reference of your work
- Discount on Black Spell products
Want to get involved? Send us an email at [email protected] – tell us a little bit about yourself and why you could be a good fit to help our brand (examples of previous work would be a huge bonus!). If you could also let us know if you have any specific areas of interest as well as how much you can contribute (an outline of how much spare time you have to write).
Please note: This is a remote based voluntary opportunity (un-paid) to gain experience and exposure by working with Black Spell to create content – you must be 18+ years old to apply